If you would like the chance to join the ski trip in 2013 at half term to Courmayeur, Italy you need to get a letter from students services asap!
This year we are very pleased to have managed to secure a provisional booking to Courmayeur in Italy with Interski, a company renowned for school skiing and with over 27 years’ experience. This excellent resort is situated on the Italian side of the Mont Blanc Tunnel and, as a result, is only 10 hours from Calais (by far the shortest Calais-to-resort time we’ve ever had!). Our 2011 trip here was very successful.
We will be based at Hotel Le Clou, a small friendly 3* family run hotel situated in the small village of Arvier, a short coach drive from Courmayeur. We will be the only group in the hotel which has full en-suite rooms (mainly sleeping 2 or 3 people), a TV and video room and a large restaurant which in addition to serving excellent traditional food, is also used as a meeting room during the evenings. There is a good range of après ski facilities such as ice skating, tubing and tobogganing (very popular on previous trips!).
- Coach travel, both from Clyst Vale Community College to the resort and return journey (using a luxury 49 seater coach fitted with seat belts), ferry crossings and use of coach whilst in the resort.
- Breakfast en route to and from the resort
- Ski lessons (morning and afternoon for six days)
- Hire of skis, boots and poles
- Full area lift pass
- Full insurance (including 24 hour Medicare, ski breakage and snow guarantee)
- Full board accommodation, including hot lunches on the slopes
- Apres ski activities, such as ice-skating, tubing, ski test and presentation evening
- College Ski hooded sweatshirt (suitable to be worn in school after the trip)
We have 40 places available on this trip, open to anyone in Years 7 – 10 and to those students currently in Year 11 who will be attending Clyst Vale as a Post 16 student.